Pfft...for someone who responds so sporadically, you're sure ridin my tail! LOL!!!
Anyway, the first day was lovely. Logan played with O all day long and was his normal cheery self when I got home. O is wonderful. I called her twice throughout the day and she gave me updates on how he was sleeping, even in his crib! and how much he had eaten. She kept good records in the notebook I have too. She's so sweet and soft spoken and I love that Logan wasn't cranky or anything like that when I got home. That's usually a bad sign!
So Logan and I hung out and talked about his day and played on his activity mat a little more and then around 8, he passed out. Knocked out cold. And he slept until 1. I even carried him upstairs to his crib and he didn't wake up. In fact, I didn't even change him out of his clothes, jeans and a polo he slept in until 1. He didn't seem to mind. :) And he slept pretty good all night long too, up at 1 and 4 and then 8. Not bad at all! So needless to say, I feel extremely rested today.
As for pictures... I haven't had time! I've been trying my hardest to figure out the damn video recorder that I haven't taken that many pictures! I'll get on it tonight. For now, here's the picture that I took for O's caller ID on my cell phone. Sorry for the crappy quality, but it's all I have for now!
As for the video recorder, I'm almost there... I'll try to do an imac tutorial today and see if I can figure it out. I have a feeling it's going to be as simple as uploading it into Youtube. We'll see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think L will be comfortable with O...cuz she has your coloring and body size...Isn't that a hoot! You did notice the resemblance, yes?
Of course YOU are sooooo much cuter!