Sometimes I wonder...

if it ever occurs to people that I just don't give a shit anymore?

Seriously.

One of the many "bosses" I have called me a minute ago. She pretty much had nothing to say except that she wouldn't be doing my review this year, soandso would be.

And? Do you think I REALLY care? Shit, I have a kid at home that makes more sense to me than you do. Now go away.

My "goals" are "due" sometime in the near future. Whatever that means. Goals, huh. Yeah, my goal is to get through this day without my tit exploding and spraying me in the face. Yes, I'm serious. And yes, it has happened... and yes I did laugh my ass off. :)

I think I'm on cruise control here at work. I don't mind so much because my cruise control generally hits speed bumps and throws my shit all over, messing up that rhythm I had going, which is entertaining... but then I get back on that wagon and keep goin at the same pace I was before without a seatbelt.

17 more days bitches...17 more days and I'll have my skinny white ass sitting on the beach with my cute little monkey in his too-funny-for-words swimming trunks, shirt and hat, splashin and playing next to me. I'm almost tempted to count the hours.

Current favorite picture of the monkey:

0 comments: