I guess time flies when you're planning a billion trips at a time. Or so it seems, the hubby is going to visit his sister in colorado...let's see, that's in 2 weeks. I'll have the whole weekend to see if I can convince myself to do the sewing, cleaning, scrap booking... oh yeah, there's a list. We shall see.
My mom is coming up in the beginning March, her 60th Birthday, I can't wait to see her! Shhhh, I'm going to buy her a bike for her birthday!!!
The weekend after she leaves, the three of us are headed back out to Colorado. I'll have to admit, I'm getting pretty excited about this trip. This will be Heather's first time skiing and I can barely stand the thought of her cute lil snow bunnied self, wizzin down the mountain on those tiny skis. I can't wait! Uh...me, though, I don't know. We'll see. I guess I'll be out there long enough, I may as well get my lazy ass in some skis.
And yes, two weeks after we return from that, we're off to St. Pete to see the Grand Prix of St. Pete and visit with the brother in law and his PG wife. I think I'm coming to terms with it all and will be fine...as long as the bitch lets me touch her belly....
The beach, I can't wait for it. The boat, I can't wait for it. Now, the candid pictures of me drunk dancing on the boat, I could do without those this time guys!!!
Travel travel travel. By mid April, I'll be worn out, happy to be home for a couple months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)