Ever have a friend that is just beyond needy? I just got one. I may have to upgrade for a better model. Maybe a BFT.
So, here I am, thinking to myself "Self, it's going to be a great day today. I mean, all ups, no downs, lots of smiles and hey, I may even enjoy work today!" And then the mailman walked in. Luckily, he didn't have a gun, but I'm surprised that he didn't. He keeps writing on our mail "NEED COMPANY NAME OR IT WILL BE UNDELIVERABLE" Uh, since when isn't an address all you needed on a friggin piece of mail? The guys name is on it, WTF do you need? But, I digress... So the other day, I emailed the post office. This guy was being a jackhole and I needed to straighten him out. I mean, this individual in my office actually paid to have his name listed as an LLC on the directory, this was disrespectful! So I politely asked if there was a way to get him to stop doing this. Today, the fucker barges into my office and starts YELLING AT ME!
Mailman: If it doesn't have the company name on it, I can't deliver it!
Me: So, if it has the right address, but not the company name, you won't put it in our po box?
Mailman: That's right, I deliver by company name, not address.
Me: So... what about the other pieces of mail that I have to keep bringing downstairs because it has our address and someone else's company on it? What about those?
Mailman: Sure, just drop those back in the mailbox and I'll take care of them.
Me: Okayyyyyyyyy, not sure that makes sense, but this guy pays to have his own mail delivered here.
Mailman: (going postal yelling)
Me: Okay dude... that's fine, whatever you need... if it's that important to you, return to sender, seriously, get out of my office. My bad...
Freak.
I would email the post office again if I wasn't afraid for my life. Jackass mailman almost ruined my day... ALMOST. I refuse to let him win. Asshat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)