No joke, it's ONE degree here right now. Totally sick weather. I hate this only because my toes never warm up, even if I'm inside. Maybe I'll put on my snow boots. There's a look for ya!
other than the bone chilling cold outside, it's been a pretty great day. Woke up, kicked everyone out of the house (to go to the gym) showered, headed over to Starbucks where I can sit and drink my coffee and get lost in the people watching. Sure, it's probably rude, but i can't help it. So interesting. Don't worry, I disguise myself as a Tribune reader, stuffing my nose in the newspaper as if I really care which political character is pointing fingers at Bush this week.
This afternoon, I'm off shopping. Random things, superbowl party preparation, me time, I love shopping by myself. I'm not really good at it, but if I put together a list: Water bowl big enough so my stupid cat can't knock it over and spill water everywhere (apparently this is entertaining to the little shit), Bears shirt (self explanitory) Wine (wine tasting party tonight. ROCK ON!!!) You catch my drift.
Should be a FANTASTIC night... did you hear that? I said Fantastic... yep, havin a great weekend, no need to get all up in my face! LOL.
Lataz, T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)