Starbucks. Bless the woman that came up with this idea.
The store I go to in the mornings is usually packed. The barista's are really great at remembering my drink. Grande 2% Extra Hot mocha with whip. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people. And no, I don't really care.
This morning, one of my favorite baristas, Alex, was there. He's the cute little punky kid, died black hair, strange jewelry, sweetest smile, all around just a breath of fresh air in the AM, oddly enough. He made my drink today and I said, "Oh, looks like someone put a little extra love in that drink." And he replied "This one is special, it's got my secret ingredient in it."
I walked out laughing. That conversation could have taken a turn into the gutters and I thought it was really funny. So out I walk, laughing out loud. Great start to the day. And Alex was right, it was the most perfect Mocha yet.
Now, if only I could get through the rest of the day with this smile, that would be great. All ups, no downs. That's my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You haven't posted since 10 am? I am totally not getting enough Tweb today, like I thought I would. Like you promised! In fact, I stayed in bed with the cats all day just saving it up hoping to read it all now. Nadda. Still the same stuff I read earlier.
Rude. THAT is how you treat a BFF? Hmpf.