So, my stupid noodle, sometimes gets into these modes where it decides, every time I come up with something "clever" it's going to tag it to a song so that damn song is stuck in my head. I hate that.
Anyway, I'm home finally, indulging in a nice glass of white. Mmmm, happy me. AND a pizza will be delivered to me shortly, which is more than I could ask for. mostly because I sent babe out to the grocery store first to make sure I didn't run out of wine! Slave driver I am, I swear!
On a downside, I had to wash my cats butt tonight. Nice huh? Well she's a bit stinky. sometimes. Her hair is so long and beautiful...sometimes it gets in the way. The only good thing I could take from that is that I should be happy I'm not a cat and have to lick my butt clean. Cuz quite frankly, that would suck.
In other news, it's fucking cold outside. It was 6 when I got home. Yes, 6 degrees ferenheit. Awesome. Maybe I'll go celebrate by taking this poor groundhog or beaver guy, Pucksatahnee Phil out and make him look at his shadow to predict whether or not we'll have 6 more weeks of winter. NO SHIT. We live in Chicago peeps. I know it's a cute little tradition but seriously? 6 weeks would mean summer is here in mid march. NOW who's smokin some of the wacky tabackie? Not in Chicago, that's for damn sure. We know we aren't in the clear until at LEAST May. Yay, mayday. Memorial Day, i can bust out my white pants again. Sweet, I can't wait for summer.
Gotta run. The dinasaur show is over. Heather needs to watch some quality shows like America's funniest Home video's. Quality baby. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)