So much to say, so little time. I have a feeling this day will be one of those days that I can't stay away from the blog.
First off, time flies when you're having fun. And it certainly helps to be surrounded by people that make you laugh, because thats fun and results in great abs. Duh. No shit, sherlock.
Secondly, I promise to not number EVERYTHING I have to say today. Maybe.
Thirdly, I'm tired. SOMEONE - and you know who you are, in my hoards of readers out there, kept me up so late. Bitch. Nothin but love for ya.
Alright, down to business... I remember having a conversation with this girl at a bar once. Great girl, I completely adore her and her drunkenness. She hugged me, told me she loved me and that I am her best friend. Well, that's interesting considering that I don't know her middle name or why she doesn't have any eyebrows or eye lashes (why I can't seem to ask her that, I have no idea) but then she continued on, explaining why it is okay for me to be her best friend:
Because she doesn't have to hang out with me.
How awesome is that? Seriously. She may be on to something. I think she's fantastic and we always have things to talk about. But, what if I had to hang out with her on a daily basis? Who knows. Makes you wonder though, huh? Maybe that's why I don't have any female BFF. Well, except ONE that I just found last night. (smooches) It's no wonder to me that she's so popular. I mean, if you read her blog, holy cow... can't keep up with all the characters! I'd probably stalk her too if I lived in the same state. She's just that cool. And cute, to boot.
Cheers ~ for now.
Posted by
Tweb
at
9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)