A foot holding my boob up. Yeah, apparently he's stretching. Okay. Thats' fine, but MUST you wake me up at 4:30 just because you're hungry? Er... I'M hungry? That was my wakeup call. 4am strawberries. I couldn't NOT eat. I was that hungry. I've never felt like that before. And then I got back into bed (with my bowl of strawberries) and let him play around for a bit. I'm so tired. It's 8:30 and already I've had a bowl of strawberries, a yogurt and a croissant. Hungry boy!!!
And now I need a nap.
Day 2 of Ops reviews for Babe. He's been working his tail off to prepare for the presentation. Thing is, he hasn't really been working his butt off for HIS presentation. He's a wiz at power point, and a genius when it comes to retrieving the data and making it easy to understand... it's the other people, his peers, that are freaked because none of them have the skillz that he does. Hell, neither do I, he's intimidating!!! And one of the many many reason I love him so much. Damn I'm lucky. Anyway, day 2... and he's on the veggie detox diet so my days look a little something like this:
- Wake at 4am (hopefully a one time occurrence, but I doubt it.) for strawberries
- Shower at 6
- Make Babe an omelet at 6:30, pack his lunch which consists of the following:
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Apples
- Pineapple - freshly chopped
- Strawberries - freshly chopped
- Hummus & cucumbers & carrots
- Mixed Bean soup that I spent 2 hrs preparing on Monday night
- Spicy black beans and rice
- 1 Yogurt
- 2 Bottles of water to go along with the one he's drinking for breakfast
- Finish getting ready for work and leave by 7:30
- Work... boring... blahblahblah
- Go to the grocery store at 6ish.
- Go home and start chopping, cooking, feeding, preparing, tupperwaring...
- In between the chopping and cooking, "feed" the fresh grass I just planted
- 9pm - leave the kitchen, pass out on the couch.
- 9:30 - go upstairs to bed.
That's it? That's all he eats all day?? And this is to do what?.... cleanse something? He must 'hide' whatever it is he needs to loose, cuz from where I'm sittin he looks fine. :)
You ARE the best wife!! Lucky for him he knows this. :)
Now go get some rest chickie!
That's just what he eats while he's at work... He continues eating like a mad man when he gets home. It's all in his tummy and his chin(s) :)
I love him either way. He needs to drop like 8lbs so he can play soccer and be sure not to hurt himself. The extra weight bugs his knees.
Ahhh... my old man!!!