What a great weekend. Weather was fantastic. Saturday I did nothing. Pretty much. Well, I did go out to dinner with Babe, had a fantastic filet at our local restaurant... too bad I didn't get any of that lady's birthday cake. It's just not fair. You shouldn't be able to bring a yummy cake, inevitably whip cream frosting, vanilla cake, resting atop a pile of strawberry goodness....and not share with the entire restaurant. It's just not right. And they got it from the best bakery around. Bitches. And to do it to a pregnant lady, should be against the law. Must have cake soon...
Sunday was productive. We needed that. It was Babe's first game in the over 40 soccer league. Awww... he's so cute. And he did so well too! The new team he's on... is filled with really great guys, a guy from Dublin Ireland, a handful of guys from England, some random american's... all around, a great group of guys and you can tell they like each other, they play well together. I'm excited for this season of soccer. I haven't been excited like this in years, to watch Babe play. The teams he's been on...extremely negative guys... the chemistry just hasn't been there. Good fun.
Sbux - lots of people staring. Apparently the pictures hold true to my form and this belly is poking out quite a bit. I get any bigger, I may have to resort to the drive through sbux so people don't continue asking personal stuff. Not that I usually mind. Today though this random old dude came up to me, whom I've never seen before, and asked me "Is that good for the baby?" I said "ABSOLUTELY! But he's only allowed to have one. This is it for him for the day." The guy smiled and said, well you look fantastic, when is he due? Oct 28th. Then he felt the need to tell me that he has 3 kids, 2 of which they found out the sex, the next, they didn't. I didn't feel like engaging so I quickly shifted the conversation and moved on. Ciao! Have a lovely day Mr. Random stranger dude.
The cashier is so giddy about me getting bigger that she can barely talk when I see her. She just always giggles and says, I'm just so excited!!! She's really cute.
It's still annoying that people refuse to use their turn signals. WTF are they put on your car for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekends like that are so needed. You'll want more of them after belly-boy makes his debut'!!
turn signals are optional...didn't you know that?
Don't make me kick your ass... turn signals are put on a car for a reason. Usem.
Bring it sista!! ;)