9 hours of sleep last night. Good lawdy that felt great. I woke up hungry. Duh. "get used to it" a friend says to me. Okay, I'll get used to it so it can change once I have my baby and HE gets to decide when I get up for food... his food.. maybe we'll eat together. Maybe not. Anyway, I got 9hrs of sleep last night and that's what's important right now. ZZZZZZZZZZ
Rain. I'm not exactly sure what it is about rain that I love so much. The way it soothes you to sleep. The way it's really unpredictable. The way it can be in huge thunderous clusters here and two hundred yards down the road, nada... or perhaps a drizzle. Its great. I wish I never had to worry about the inside of my car getting wet, I'd drive with my windows open. I wish my hair didn't make me look unprofessional and 12 years old when it's wet/dried without styling, I'd walk around without an umbrella. Either way, it makes me smile. Rain that is. Seeing flowers bloom in the rain. It's pretty amazing. As the rest of us tuck away into our little shells, these beautiful flowers out there are opening up, welcoming the drops on their petals...and I envision it as though they're catching raindrops in their mouths. I used to love to do that as a kid. My how times have changed. I'd love to do that again, I just don't. And some day, I'll look back and probably wish I would have caught more raindrops in my mouth. There's still time. I'm pretty young still ;) All of my flowers and the grass looked so happy this morning when I left. Happy to finally have been saturated naturally instead of waiting for me to water it. I hope it rains all day.
Babe goes to Vegas tomorrow. I already miss him. I want so badly to take him to the airport but cant' because of work and when he comes back, he'll be on the redeye and I'll have H so that won't work. It's probably better though. In this emotional state I Have going on, I'm sure both me and H would bawl our eyes out leaving him at the airport. I always cry when dropping him off. I guess being pregnant has nothing to do with the crying. What a sap. Can't help it. I spend so much time with him, being without him feels like there's part of me that's missing. A big part. Guess I'll have to keep myself really busy this weekend, maybe work on the baby's room. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see a pic of you showing 'belly-boy' how to catch rain drops on his tongue! What a photo that will be!! Frameable !!!
I'm the same way w/ Lovee!! I would get depressed everytime he left. Imagine how often that was while he was in the USMC!! We were lucky though...the longest he was ever gone was only for a year.( how did I say 'only'??) I still don't like being away from him. It hurts my feelers. :(
What a couple saps we are! :)
"It hurts my feelers" made me let out a really loud "Awwwww!" So terribly sweet.
I may wilt and croak if Babe were gone for an entire year. I don't think I could do it. Seriously.