She's next on my list... gotta dig up her CD. I love her.
I need to get my ass in gear. Birthing classes, Hospital registration, name my child, find a maternity dress that isn't going to make me look like a cow in a month and a half at the wedding in Colorado, buy some more clothes to fit over my belly. I'm okay with the "fitted" look, making my belly look HUGE because it reminds me that my ass isn't huge. :) Vain? I Don't care. Just need LONG t-shirts so they cover my shit.
Biggest pestering fear right now: My fingers will swell and I'll have to take my rings off. I love them... and would hate to have to go without. :(
Biggest annoying comment: Today I was told that instead of being in the kitchen preparing dinner and lunch for my husband, I should be sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream.
Hey listen here mister, Fuck off.
Biggest grinning causer: Lil Monkey playing soccer in my belly... and then I'm pretty sure he mooned me. So I pinched his butt. :)
I woke in the middle of the night last night and my thumb was sleeping. That reminds me, anyone ever heard of that song by King Missile, Detachable Penis? HILARIOUS! Anyway, I was thinking, this thumb has never fallen asleep like that. I think I was sleeping with it bent backwards. It would have been nice to take it off and set it on the nightstand so I could fall back asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fyi- I couldn't wear my rings the whole last month. Sorry....just drink lots and cut back on the salt. That's what they say anyway...I LOVE salt...didn't work so much for me.
'good luck w/ that one. :)
Ha, I knew you loved salt. So do I. Pretty much put it on everything except mexican food. :)
You = me....again.
It's getting scarey!!