*sniff*sniff*

I'm such a sap. Babe and I went to lunch today. We usually don't get a chance to do this because we work too far way from each other. Great lunch, California Pizza Kitchen... but then he left. Headed for the airport. And what did I do? I cried. Of course. I hate when he leaves. HATE it.

We have such an odd relationship, he and I do... We spend most of our free time together. Chances are good that if we're not working, we're together. So spending so much time away is always really hard. And now, I have these super baby emotion powers going on so it's crazy. I literally cried all my friggin mascara off. What in the hell? He's gone for 3 days!!!!

I still miss him though. :( sap.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Awwwwww, back-at-cha..........
    go snif his shirts or better yet...wear one of them around the house and to sleep in. Then go stick your nose in his smelly....uh...his cologne( that didn't come out right did it? :) Sprinkle some of it on his pillow.
    I did all those things multiple times. ;)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Yeah, I took his stuff to the dry cleaners on Saturday... almost put me over the edge. He smellz soooo good!