Posted by
Tweb
at
11:32 AM
On the way to work this morning, I had a moment of panic when I realized that I wasn't 100% sure my shoes matched. One brown and one black, maybe? Lucky for me, the pair must have been next to each other so they did indeed match.
The barista at Sbux today told everyone I was his favorite customer. Awww, Taylor's so sweet. What a nice kid. Making the pregnant lady's weekend by such a sweet comment.
When I spill my coffee, I spill it the right way, dammit. Not a lot, just a splash as I watch it jump out of the tiny hole in the top of the cup and right down, into my purse, RIGHT into my wallet. Yep, if you're gonna do it, do it up right. :)
You are a woman of many talents!
The visual I got was really funny!~
I needed that...keep it going. :)