I think I was kinda drivin like a jackass this morning. I really hate when I do that. I try to be a good driver but sometimes my patience runs thin.
Babe is on the veggie detox diet this week. Pretty much means I'm starving him with all veggies (no potatos or white rice), and all fruits... egg whites, fat free yogurt and water. Yeah...that's pretty much it. It's rough on him but he's got great will power to fight through it, but for me.. it's really rough. All I ever do is chop. I got home last night from work at 5:30ish and didn't leave the kitchen until 9:15. Seriously. Cook, chop, simmer, chop more...it's exhausting. Get up in the morning, make breakfast, chop, put together his lunch, chop... chop some more... get ready...feel like I'm still chopping.. chopchopchop... Takes a lot of work but it helps him drop those extra lbs that he has gained as a good husband supporting his pregnant wife. :)
This weekend will be the big "organize the baby room" weekend. It's all me baby... my job. And I can't wait.
I'm tired.
Posted by
Tweb
at
10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)