Okay so maybe 12 weeks old. Does that really equate to 3 months? Check out this cutie patootie... Yesterday marked 3 months from when he was born.
A little flashback, this was 4 days old.. OH MY GOD look how tiny his hands are compared to this morning!!!!
And this morning... grippin mommy's pinky, Don't take me to the sitter pllleeeezzee!?!?!
He's a rocker...check out how cool he is... man this kid is cool...
Chillin in his boppy pillow this morning. I did a bad job of draping the blanket behind him so you can see his mohawk... So stinkin cute...
So there I am, sitting on the couch with the lil fella, getting ready to feed him before we head off to the babysitters house. I figure I could upload some pictures before I leave so I'd have some bloggin material. He's playing with his fingers in his mouth and what not, on my lap. He stops and I look down at him and what happened? The bottom lip came out... he was POUTING!!!! And then he started to cry! REAL tears!!! A pout that turned into real tears!!! I can't believe it. IT was SOOOO cute!! I felt bad of course for thinking it was cute when I realized that he really wasn't happy about something. I think he scratched himself again, but didn't see anything until later when I dropped him at the sitter. He had a spot in his ear, looked like he got it good with his fingernail. My baby pouts!!! I have GOT to figure out how to get a picture of that...
And at Starbucks this morning... I saw the crazy old man again, Sarkis. Man, I can barely tell what he's saying but I think he loves me! Hugs and wanted to hear the story and see the pictures... buy my coffee (but the barista already bought it for me)... good times. I missed that crazy old man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh gosh, I love the pouts!!
he's really looking like a kid now. So expressive too.
Wish I could kick that elfing skinny ass...what a shame it's gone....Biotch...:)
It is a shame! Seriously! It used to be classified as a "world class ass". Seriously. The guys here in the office thought my butt was top notch... now it's gone. And I want it back. I WILL get it back. Damn...that means I have to start doing butt exercises.
I forgot to say....HOLY SHIT!!
What rocky bling you gotz on your finners!!!!
Gorgeous!!!
He he he... yeah, he did good in that department!