Sooooo... I have an outfit for my lil monkey. It says "Little Monster" on it. It's a onsie and sweat pant combo... Well, the first time I put it on him, he had an "accident" and we had to change him out of it. No biggie..that stuff happens right?
Well.. the second time he wore it... we had another "accident". Huh. Could it be? Naaa... just a minor diaper accident. Probably the wrong size diaper.
Well I just got a text from the babysitter. "Man can this kid poop!". And then followed up with a "And there was a bit of a mess... so much so that his outfit is in the wash right now and I had to give him a bath."
WHAT?! Ha.. yes, it's the Little Monster outfit, AGAIN!
I'm getting rid of that outfit when we get home. I get the point, you little stinker!!!
In other news, a friend... an old coworker... a troublemaker that I used to live next to is getting married. This is a chick that was a WILD child and I'm certainly not convinced that she's ready for marriage yet. She says he's the one, and that's a first for her, and that they're getting married in Italy. Um, I love her... in a "lacking common sense, gullible little thing" kinda way and haver absolutely no faith in this actually taking place. Said some big catholic church... um, she's a Chreaster. Doubtful that she's going to actually go through with a 2 hour Catholic wedding, IF it gets that far. I adore her and wish her the best, but being that I know nothing about this guy... it just doesn't seem to be real to me. I feel bad saying that, but it's true. Anyone who knows her, probably feels the same...
10 minutes and I'm outta here. Going to get the little monkey from my friends house. She is watching him while the other babysitter had previous plans for today and Friday. She has 2 little girls and was thinking about having another so this is tons of fun for her. She was trying for another for a while and it just didn't happen so they decided to wait... well I'm afraid that after hanging out with my little guy all day, she's going to want to get back on that wagon. He's so fun!!! Well.. except when there are blowouts but those will stop once I toss that outfit! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)