Is REALLY hard. But oddly enough, going by pretty fast. So far. This afternoon is probably going to suck big time.
1. We bought mommy some cute sweaters the other day... yep, gotta love the retail world these days. It's 38 degrees out right now and they've switched out all the winter gear and are now selling mostly short sleeve shirts and shorts. Even in the baby section! I mean come on! He's growing out of his clothes so fast these days that I have to go shopping for him every week... how am I supposed to keep my baby warm if you fools are only selling short sleeved shirts!?!?! I hate that..
2. a Jumparoo is this:
He is completely enamored with the blue frog that dangles above his head. And his little feet barely touch the ground but he tries jumping anyway!!
It's 11am and I need more coffee...another mocha perhaps. And I have to go do the dreaded pumping... fun huh? I"ll be doing that in the bathroom. If the guys caught glimpse of that in my office, they'd ask if they could watch.
Um. No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why are bewbies so facinating to guys?? Doesn't matter what 'function mode' they're in ...guys just like bewbies...I don't get it!
Think you'll be pooped after work?I do. But I bet Mondey perks you right up.:)
I don't know... Boys will be boys!!!
You're right...as usual. I'll be pooped. So stressed out from today!
30 more minutes! 30 more minutes!