On and off, hot and cold, yes and no, this - no that! WTF? Can't it just be one or the other? Seriously.
I change my mind so damn much that it annoys me. Yes, I annoy myself. I think I do it more than most women... but I don't vocalize it as much as most... does that make sense? To me it does. One minute at a time please. One step forward, one step back... goin nowhere fast. Thing is, I like where I am so I don't want to leave. Circles. Fascinating, aren't they?
I'm thinking of a watch... and I'm thinking maybe tomorrow, it's going to be mine. :) Please stay tuned.
5 minutes and I'm off to get the monkey. Can't wait. He took a 3 & 1/2 hour nap today... I don't get how babies can do that and still go back for another nap 3 hours later and sleep all night long. Don't get me wrong, I like it... I just don't understand it. Sleep begets sleep apparently.
2 minutes before leaving the house this morning, he spit up. Normal right? Yep. Except this time he managed to spit up.... all the way down his BACK. Yes... under his onsie. So we had to change outfits. God, Babe better start spending more time with him or he'll be a fashion nightmare when he gets older like I am... I'll change my clothed 3 times in the morning before leaving the house... And that's no joke... and if I do it a fourth time, it's usually to put the first outfit back on. :) Fuckin circles....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did i write this or did you??
I'm confused..or are you confused....are there 2 of us?
Am i using your blog now?? Did I just enter another dimention??? Am I talking to myself???
back and forth---forth and back...so confusing.
See... it's ridiculous, isn't it?