I need a vacation

I wonder if it would work out okay.. me and monkey on vacation. Babe is going skiing. His sister is having a birthday and wants him and his bro to fly out and go skiing with her. I'm good with that, but what about me and monkey? I'd like to go somewhere warm. I told Babe that I was going to take him on vacation while he was skiing. I think that I've turned him into somewhat of a beach bum... he likes the beach...maybe even more than skiing now. That never used to be the case.

So, I wonder...what if the little monkey and I went on vacation together, just the two of us. Could I? Would I? Should I? I mean, it's not like I get that much help taking care of him anyway, it would be easy for me to take care of him in a different state, no? Or does the fact that I'll be able to spend that time alone with Logan seem just as appealing in my own home?

Well, if he's planning two ski trips, then I'm going to plan a trip somewhere too with my little monkey man. Question is, where? Do I go to TN to see my moms or do I go all out and head for the beach? Ohhh, I'd much rather go to the beach... somewhere warm...

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Go where ever you want!! That's it!
    Whatever will put a smile on your face is where you should be. Try putting yourself first...what a concept..hummmm!