Retail therapy..

feels good. but it's only a temporary fix.

for lunch, I spent $427.

but there was a sale. so really I spent $338.

and then, there was a super duper sale and REALLY I only spent $258.

So I save about $170... not bad for my lunch hour. And I scored MY parking spot again. For some reason this chick seems to think she can park in my spot, just because she gets here before me. I showed her...teach her to leave for lunch. :) I'm a jerk, I know.

and SOON, I'll do some work. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Isn't it nice when you 'shopping gene' kicks in and the stores cooperate with sales!!
    Yay for you. Did you get some skinny jeans for your skinny ass?  

  2. Tweb said...

    Yep, skinny jeans for my skinny ass.... and just to piss you off more, they are a size TWO. :)  

  3. tt said...

    shithead bitch!