I'm finding it extremely hard to work today. EXTREMEYL.

I called and checked up on the monkey... he's doing great, as usual. She said he laid in his activity mat (thanks etk) for an hour! Just playin with the dangly things, havin a good ole time. I wish I could hang out with him for an hour on that mat... the problem is that he sees me there and thinks, Huh...she'll pick me up!!!

He had bad dreams this morning. There is NOTHING like the feeling of your baby crying like a big boy in his sleep, and picking him up to hug and sooth him... nothing like that feeling. I felt so powerful... making him feel so safe. It's amazing.

I miss my bubble butt. It's gone. I'm too skinny. The butt has left the building. Must.do.exercises.for.butt. Seriously.

Again, no motivation to work. And I have stuff that I need to do... but I just can't convince myself to get into it. On the bright side, I look cute today with my white sweater, my new brown slacks and some tall brown shoes that I shined this morning. Pretty fancy, if you ask me.

I brought leftover thai food for lunch today. I never bring leftovers. I think I may have to fend for myself for lunch so I guess that's not a bad thing. Maybe I'll run out and get myself some more starbucks too... because a two bux kinda day is what I do these days. And I don't care that it's expensive. It's my "spoil me on a daily basis" deal. I think I deserve it. Besides, Babe thinks I need to put on some weight and that should help. The problem is that as long as I'm breastfeeding, the weight isn't going to stick. Tis the nature of the beast I guess.

So we'll be off to Florida, I believe, in a month or so. First time traveling with the lil monkey and I can't wait! He'll be so much fun by then, hopefully sitting up on his own and maybe even coo-ing more... SOOO exciting! We need a vacation bad!

0 comments: