"He's a really good baby and I really enjoy spending time with him. You're lucky he's so easy!"

*** knocking on wood 3 times to avoid jinxing myself ***

That's what the sitter just told me. She said he's really good and has been sleeping a lot! Yayy!!! That's good because he usually does sleep quite a bit, around 4 hours during the day. Oh, I'm so excited to see him again. :)

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I'm going to be selfish and say that I'm glad you're back to work. You blog more this way..I know...but that's me...I'm just a selfish bitch sometimes. :)  

  2. tt said...

    AND.the new pic...he looks like a real kid now...not like a newborn anymore. So dang cute!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Ahhh, thanks tt.. it's nice to be back in the real adult world, but I still miss that monkey something fierce.

    He's getting to be such a big boy!