Just realized that my husband is leaving me for the weekend... he leaves tomorrow evening. Now, on one hand, I'm excited to get those things done that I just don't have time to do when he's around (He's pretty good at keeping me on track to do the things that NEED to be done as opposed to those that I'd LIKE to get done), but I"m going to miss him. I'm not taking him to the airport, which kinda bums me out... I really wanted to but his flight is at 5 and I'd have to leave at 2 to go get him, drop the car off at home, drive al the way out to the airport and then fight rush hour traffic on the way back. Not to mention, he gets back at the butasscrackofdawn, and as much as I love him and don't want him to freeze his tooshy off in the frozen car, I'm not staying up that late to pick him up. Does that make me a bad wife? Doesn't matter, I'll guilt myself to death from now until then just because of it, I'm sure.