The bears lost. But, they made it to the superbowl and that's more than I had ever imagined they could do. They've been pretty terrible over the past years. So, I'm still in a good mood. Not that they played very well yesterday, but still... I'm proud nonetheless.
Okay, now that we got that out of the way... my day. Woke up around 7ish, I think. went to feed my addiction, and home to match socks. Yep. Wait, I showered first, then I matched socks. This, normally, isn't such a pain in the ass but I had an entire basket full of friggin socks. I hate socks. Now I do, at least. Stupid socks.
I started making my meatballs. Had to run out and re-buy the ingredients because Steve couldn't find the right brand and figured it would be okay to use an impostor. Not so much. So I re-did that. Good fun.
Oh, we watched the movie Beerfest. Probably the dumbest movie I've ever seen but still at the same time, pretty funny. Funny along the lines of Revenge of the Nerds. And it was dirty, which was even better. It's like bacon. Bacon makes everything better... add a little dirty to your movie, and it gets better.
Back to the party, I took pictures. Yes my sweet sweet BFT, I will share them with you. As soon as I get them off my camera. You'll be happy to know I have my camera here with me at work! We had stopped by early to drop off the balls and dip and then headed home to get our little TV to bring back there and on the way, we stopped at a local bar, Morgan's. The owner is pretty cool and we wanted to show our support for his place (he's usually not open on Sundays unless the Bears are playing) so we popped in for "one". We ended up staying for three and having some fantastic wings. Yum. And then of course, on to the party where I BARELY ATE A DAMN THING! AND they didn't even have my favorite football munchie, Grilled jalepenos wrapped in bacon (see, told you) stuffed with cheese. My all time favorite. Not this year. Boo. I DID however manage to do 3 jello shots, a coffee patron (STAY AWAY FROM THIS, ITS DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS!) and have a couple beers. Not sure exactly what it was I was drinking. Luckily though, I had enough sense to say no to the "Guess what's in it" shot game. Unfortunately, my lovely husband, didn't have that sense and ended up with too-much-too-soon and we had to leave around the 3rd quarter. Had to take care of my beebee so I brought him home and put him to bed, where he instantly fell asleep. But, not before asking me to do a commentary on the game while his eyes were closed. Cute boy. So I did. He snored, I stopped, he woke up and asked me why I wasn't commentating for him anymore, so I did again. And he snored. So I pretty much talked myself through the game. He's lucky I love him so much.
And that was it. Oh, I watched a bunch of Hero episodes, but oddly enough, I can't for the life of me remember what the heck happened. Dontcha hate that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)