Sometimes I wonder if other people think the way I do. It just seems that most people go through life, just "being" and not really thinking about much. For me, I wonder what everyone is thinking and sometimes it drives me crazy that I can't know. I guess that's life, huh.
So I was also thinking about that girl that sent me a text. I wonder why she did that. Really, I can't imagine that I"m on her mind, not unless she's having an extremely drunken moment and realizes that I'm not by her side. See, I can be your BFF. Do me wrong, and I'll probably still be your BFF. But do me wrong again, and I"ll never call you my friend again. In fact, you'll be demoted to Acquaintance. Keep me and love me and respect me. That's probably the smartest thing to do, because if you do, I'll be by your side till the end. It's the way I rolllllll... :)
I emailed another friend, to see if she knows what's going on. My guess is this other girl got wasted with one of my ex roommates and they both decided to try to get in touch with me. But through the first girl's phone. The ex roommate knows I'll never talk to her again. Ever. She's crazy. And not in a good way. In a, attack my roommate then go to the police and file an assult report and have your roommate arrested and have to go through 3 years of trying to get that shit off her record...kind of way? All of that for what? Doing nothing. Yes, bi-polar. Take your meds sweetie, people will like you better. Wait, no they won't. You've already done your damage to so many friendships, no one likes you. Harsh. But true.
I can't stand mean people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)