Sitting at lunch everyone is talking about getting nausea after general anesthesia. I sat there with nothing to say because I don't think my "feelings" are the same as others. I get an upset tummy if I drink cold water in the morning... That's odd. My feelings of "nausea" are ones that I get usually after eating too much food. I have a hard time describing how my stomach aches are and everyone else seems to have the right words. When I stub my toe, my description is FUCK! Everyone else: "It stings! I think I broke it." Me: "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck"
See, different. I couldn't tell you that it stings or whether or not I broke it. Stomach ache? It feels like there are rats in there, chewing away at the sides of my tummy.
I just see and feel and think differently. I think. Odder.
"where does it hurt? Can you tell me how it hurt?"
Uh, I think it hurt...well, not so much here, or here, but more like here...and it was, uh, well sore...but not sharpish, but kind of sharp... I think...
Strange... strange I tell you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are weird, but I like you anyway. :)
Ahhh, a kindred spirit.
I think I was you 20 years ago...