Such strange behavior lately. Last night, I started (and kept going) a heated conversation about our little QB Rex Grossman. Everyone's been dissin the guy since we lost the superbowl and I don't think that's fair. Not that I REALLY care, but I started that conversation at a business dinner last night and, well lets just say there were some people raising their voices. He he he.. I'm evil. In the end, they found out that I don't really care either way, but found it interesting how strong people feel about the topic. Good stuff.

Then today, I realized I have 6... SIX catalogs in my work bag. I plan to go through them, pick out clothes and get online today and order me some stuffffff... well, this has been the plan for weeks. Instead of actually doing it, I just keep adding catalogs to my bag.

Oy yoyoy... I gotta stop this. If I don't, I'll turn into my mom and end up with 200 knickknack roosters on top of my kitchen cabinets. Make the insanity stooooopp!!!

0 comments: