I really hate titling my entries. On the way to work this morning I thought, well, I'll just start numbering them. But that's pointless. May as well go without a name at all. And if I want to go back and read one when I was in a particular mood... the title will help. Why am I talking about this title? Dumbass

So, I keep thinking about going public with this blog. But I don't know if I want to. Obviously. It's like, one second, I'd love to, but the next, I think about the random people that may come across it and I don't want/need random comments, crude, rude, nice, TOO nice.. any of them. Do I really want that? Or should I just keep inviting people as they ask. Does this thing have a function that allows people to "ask" to be invited? And if it does, what's the point? Why not just go public if you're going to allow anyone in to see your stuff.

I feel like I'm in a dressing room. He he he. Freak.

3 comments:

  1. Beth Kearns said...

    You could always make it public and then notify ppl that you're going to go private (if you start getting bad comments)....or just try it and see. I've only had one instance where I got negative (some freak) comments. Other than that, I'm pretty sure mine is super boring - particularly to anyone who doesn't know me - that not that many people bother to read it at all. :) I have been raving about your blog to a friend of mine though...so she'd be pretty happy if you went public.  

  2. tt said...

    she's right!!!!!!!
    Yay for me!  

  3. Tweb said...

    So YOU'RE the one ETK has told me about. Good to meet you! Do you have your own blog or are you just a subscriber? :)