Elevators. Sometimes I wish I could put a camera in the elevators and listen to the conversations.

Walking to the elevator this fine morning, I held the door for a gentleman that was following behind me from the garage. ( I could have easily hit the DOOR CLOSE button and made him wait for the next one but I'm feelin pretty nice today)

Random suited guy: Thank you. How are you doing this morning?
Me: I'm doing pretty good so far. The weather's pretty nice, so far, so good. You?
Random suited guy: Ha, yeah, I'm doing well too.

Moment of silence

Random suited guy: It's 35 degrees outside and we're both happy about that, as if it's spring.
Me: I know, how sad is that?I'll take it though! Have a good one.

I exit the elevator smiling.

He's right. It's 35 friggin degrees here and I am LOVIN it. It's going to get up to 40! I swear, I'm opening my sunroof during lunch.

0 comments: