Okay, not that this makes anyone else smile and feel all ewy-goowy inside, but I have to tell you.... one of the things that bugs me... not drive me nuts, just bugs a little, is that my sweet manz walks SO heavy. Is wear, the more weight he loses, the harder his feet hit the wood floors in our house. I sit in our living room waiting for him to fall through the floor onto the couch or something. Well, there's a light by the front door that flickers when he walks near it, or even upstairs, above it. (we're having an electrician come out to fix a bunch of stuff, including this one thing) Well, last night, I'm sitting on the couch and hear him come down the hallway from the kitchen and around the corner where that light is...well he actually WALKED SOFTLY!!!! ON PURPOSE! I know it drives me nuts, but still I always look at that light when he walks by it. This time, I looked at him and said, Seriously? And smiled at him. He sorta bowed out his chest, smiled and walked by and said, Yep, seriously.

Of course, I had to kiss him. That's pure effort there ladies and gentlemen. Pure effort. Its all I ask for.

1 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    awww! that is so sweet!