Getting to know me...

1. What is your occupation? Commercial Real Estate.
2. What color are your socks right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? Crunching of my potato chips.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? See #3. Before that, Nature Valley Trail Mix Bar.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark Purple. But I'd be called purple passion
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? An Attorney from Allstate.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I Lurve her... but she didn't send it to me, I stole it from her blog. :)
9. Favorite drink: I'm a chard girl.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, just sections of it.
12. Favorite curse word? fuck
13. Any Pets? 2 kitties. Puma and Zoe
14. What was the last movie you watched? Devil Wears Prada.
15. Favorite day of the year? The first day that I can smell summer.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Yell.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My cousins
18. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Spring.
19. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
20. Living arrangements? Got the Husband, 2 cats and a step daughter.
21. When was the last time you cried? This past weekend
22. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
23. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Friends?
24. What did you do last night? Went to dinner with my husband
25. Favorite smells? Lilacs
26. What inspires you? Strong people. And the sun. I can do anything when the suns out.
27. What are you afraid of? My basement. Being alone.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese...and a lil spice would be nice.
29. Country you would most like to visit? Spain.
30. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retrievers
31. Number of keys on your key ring? You mean along with my car key? Zero.
32. How many years at your current job? 4
33. Favorite day of the week? Tuesdays
34. How many states have you lived in? ONE. This one. Illinois.
35. Favorite holiday? I don't have one.
36 Favorite saying? Right on.
37. Do you want people to reply to this e-mail? No. Mostly because it's not an email. I just thought it would be fun to steal it from ETK.

2 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    :) I must have missed some of those questions. Reading yours made me realize I hadn't answered them. Doh!

    Your inspirations are my inspirations (and not just because I'm stalking you either. Although I am. Really).  

  2. Tweb said...

    I was stalking you first so it's okay!