I don't feel cute today, or skinny. Which isn't good because all I can think about right now is having some cheetos. I love those cheesy goodness wrapped up in one big crunch.

And I have a giant zit on my chin. Don't you hate that? All you can think is, "are they looking at my little friend there?" when people are talking to you. And you try to apply more makeup to cover it up, but you can still see that it's 3D, a mini-mountain hangin out on your chin.

I'm not a fan of this Monday.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Go get your 'crunch on"! You'll feel better.
    I hate the little sliver of a "nose friend" that hangs out sometimes...don't you? So now, whenever i blow my nose I'll ask whoever is near me ( provided they know me) if I have and "friends" and promptly flar my nostrils! LOL Now THAT'S a visual I bet you didn't think you'd have today.  

  2. Tweb said...

    Fantastic start to the day tt, thanks!