News Flash*** This just in, an invitation was received this AM for a Special Secret Date on Saturday... hmmm...
Either someone has been reading my blog or my bitchy explosion this weekend is sinking in, in a good way. See, when I get too frustrated, when I let things stay bottled up for too long, when I finally DO let it out, rarely do I ever get my point across without seeming to be a crazed, meany pants. Maybe I did good this weekend. He's trying. It's that special thing I was talking about. That "everything" that he promised me. Not material things, just everything else. And he knows what that is. So hopefully, this will be a start of...well, going back to normal. I love him. And I miss us.
This year and a half rut, sux. Gonna have to work my way out of that.
P.S. I still want cheetos and am .85 away from going downstairs to fulfill that craving.
Posted by
Tweb
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! Maybe he can teach MY husband a thing or two!! :) That's awesome!
We'll see how awesome it turns out. Only THEN will I sick him on your husband! Or, I can teach you the snarkiness that brought this on! Ha!