I had a dream last night that I had to run to the gas station. I walked into the "mini mart" and was looking at the candy or chips (probably cheetos) and I looked over to see all the girls I went to high school and used to hang out with. One of them in particular that I miss a lot, Angel. I just loved that crazy girl. I haven't been able to find her anywhere. Don't know why I was dreaming of her. Anyway, she recognized me and came over and gave me a huge hug. I was acting all strange though. As if they were going to make me leave the store wiht them and go wherever they were going. I didn't want to go. I wanted to chat, but not right then. I dilly dallied and they all went outside, piled into their car and drove off... I thought, did I just manage to get out of that or did they just blow me off? And then laughed because, you can never win when it comes to this peabrain. Did I want to be the blower offer or the blower offee?

And now, I'll spend part of my day looking for Angel.

0 comments: