I do believe, I've taken this whole "fat feeling" to a new level. It's bad. I think this is because of everything that has happened, I feel like such a heifer. I tried on FOUR pairs of jeans last night and just couldn't bear to take my bloated ass out of the house looking like a summer sausage in those jeans. I hate this.
So I had that goin for me. Great start to the evening huh? Off to dinner/drinks/fat Tuesday celebrations. It was a lovely evening. The local pub we frequent, was packed, as expected. They do a stellar job of decorating for this holiday. They raffled off crap later in the evening. Fortunately we were already gone by that time. I'd like to say they donated the cash made to some charity benefiting the peeps of N.O. but the only person it benefited was the party store where they bought all the ridiculous beads, boas, hats and flickering pins from. I scored a bunch of cheap, flickering, beads and I didn't even have to show my (.)(.) Cool, no? Hours and hours of entertainment for my step daughter who loves dressing up. Good times.
I'm starting to get excited about the super secret date on Saturday. Hopefully my fatass well deflate by then and I will feel cute again in my fancy pants. We'll see. I think it's about time to start guessing what the date will be, where we'll be going, etc. The only clue he's given me is, there will be some time in the car. Which could mean a number of things. Most likely, he's trying to trick me into thinking that he's taking me somewhere far....near...... far..... near.... far...
sorry... Anyway, it probably means we'll be going to the indoor racing thing out here. Racing go carts, or shifter cars or whatever they call those things. that would be fun. I have a feeling it's something a little cooler than that though.
Posted by
Tweb
at
10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)