I complain because I care. No, I complain because I'm pissed. I've been through this crap once before and it's annoying. Now here I am, a year later, bonus time has arrived and I'm getting WHAT? Are you kidding me? Do I have to go through this again? IS this a mistake like last year?

I'm so frazzled right now. I need to ween myself off of these personal projects at work this year. No more. I'm done. I'm not getting compensated for doing it so why bother? Why does $$$ piss me off so bad? I guess when you're taking it up the rear, it's a little hard NOT to be so mad.

Subject change... fuck that.

Last night I think i watched 16 hours of American Idol with the little one. That was fun. Especially the part where she talked through the entire 16 hours of it. She and my mom will get along just fine. Luckily that Antonette keeps messing up so when she disappears from the show and H wants to know where she went, I won't have to say "Oh sweetie, she had to leave because she likes to take naked photo's and there was this girl that looked a lot like her giving a blow job and you see...that's just not A.I. material so they kicked her off the show." Hopefully she'll work the natural course of getting booted. Although, she is gorgeous and the guys obviously love her... it wouldn't surprise me if she gets more votes than any of the other girls. Whatev.

And then of course, hung out with my sweet man on the couch. I think we're going out to dinner tonight. Italian. Can't wait! This will be our last dinner alone for what seems to be.. at least 2 weeks, wiht my mom in town, and H and then we're off to CO...

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Sounds like you need a big 'ol jar of slickem! Good luck w/ that one.