Journey back to Me.

Walking along, minding my own business. Life happened. I thought I would pay better attention and not let it just happen like this but apparently, I'm not quick enough. It must be that whole ADD thing. Who knows.
But walking along that "shoreline" of my life, I walked so far that I ended up in a different climate. It's cold here. Everyone knows I don't like to be cold. So now, I'm turning around and going back to me. I know I didn't get here all by myself, I had help. I want to point fingers but the only person I can really blame is myself.
Here I am. I'm happy with where my life is, maybe just not happy with me in it. Does that make sense? Gotta get back.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Can I send you come Chocolates?
    Perhaps you need the "goodmorning song" sung to you. It works for ETK.
    Call her in the a.m. and have her sing to you!
    You're in my head again! That's the problem...you got these feeling through Osmosis! OMG!! I'm sorry..I'll watch some HGTV and lighten up a bit and you'll feel better I promise.
    ;)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Damn you tt!!! This is all your fault! LOL

    Ahh, chocolate (especially in brownie form) makes everything better! You're so sweet...