Posted by
Tweb
at
5:03 PM
What a crazy afternoon. Doing all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with my job other than my boss asked me to do it. Why oh why am I such a wimp when it comes to this stuff? I've been doing these projects for him for over a year now and he promised to "take care of me" after it was completed and I Have yet to see or hear anything. Why oh why can't I just say, enoughs enough? Because it is, you know.
And now, I'm backed up on all this other crap, have 55 minutes to do it, and have absolutely no motivation to get going. And I'm tired. And cranky. And my eyes hurt.
Some day I'll grow a set, I swear. I just have to sort through all the other crazy shit first.
In my experience it hasn't helped to grow a set. I talk back plenty and I'm known for speaking my mind in the work place..I send my boss to his "room" at least once a week! But, the biggest obsticle( did I spell that right?) is the fact that I don't have a penis! Ppl w/ a penis get what they want. One of these days I'm going to get a strap-on and see if that helps. It's doubtful but I'm game to try . Wanna go first? LOL!!
Can you imagine walking around the office with a strap-on? I'd be so self conscience of it, even if I was hiding it under my pants. Too funny though...
Maybe I should get one. I just got my bonus and appears I'm takin it right up the rear. Give me my strap on so I can give it back to them!