My mom's almost here! Woohoo!!! I'm sitting here biting my nails because she's driving and the weather S.U.C.K.S. I'm a bit of a worry wart.
So, I think I pulled a friggin muscle in my neck getting out of my car today! Yes, this shit only happens to me. I once pinched a nerve sitting at Starbucks, JUST by turning my head to look for a friend while I was sitting on a big comfy chair. That was so bad, I ended up in the hospital with a shot of Demerol to ease the pain...oh yeah, that did the trick. This time, it's not bad but it still sucks. I need to start working out or something. Especially if I'm going skiing next week.
Yes, skiing. I was just thinking to myself, Self, I'm so tired of this shit (snow), I NEED summer. And then I realized, I'm leaving the snow in a week.... to go see more snow. Nice. I have a private instructor set up for two days of skiing. I'm scared. But at the same time excited. Unless of course my neck hurts like this next week! Oh, and the private instructor is a friend of my SIL and she told me that if I decided against skiing and being tired of doing all that crap, I could just go drinking with this guy. Which is good. He could be my apres ski instructor! Perfect. I have to admit, I am getting pretty psyched to see the mountains. They're so beautiful and especially covered in snow, should be a great time. Oh, not to mention, I make a pretty cute snow bunny, so even if I can't ski, I got that goin for me.
I watched 4 episodes of Heroes last night. Is it strange that I sat through it all and still not sure I really like the show? Very strange.
Twice now, I found myself thinking about things that I'd like to post here, but forgot about the by the time I got to the computer. That sucks. They were pretty funny too. Not that I'm saying I"m funny or anything like that, but just that I thought they were entertaining thoughts that have now, gone to waste.
Posted by
Tweb
at
11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I landed in the hospital from a sneeze once! Completely through my back out. Yep, that's my luck too. AND, If it makes you feel any better( which I sincerely hope it does)... I'm sitting here with a neck brace because of a pinched nerve in my neck (duh) and two wrist braces that go up to my elbows, because of a new diagnosis of Carpel Tunnel! Makes typing fun!
Can we see pics of your Mom?
It's EZ......
Just a little something for you and your Mom......
"It is said that the mother-daughter bond is one of the strongest and it can never be broken, no matter what, and that means some things don't have to be understood or solved or perfect. We just keep on loving each other through life no matter what."
Enjoy your time!
Thanks tt,
I'll post pics as soon as I TAKE some pics of her! Wait... I think I may have an old picture for you..