Stupid keyboard. I got another new keyboard today and the damn spacebar key makes a loud tapping noise. COULD it be a little more annoying? Pfft.

So I figure that at some point in time, you have to draw the line. Yes...draw the line. You'll lose your mind if you don't. Easier said than done, I know. But since I'm just sayin, it's easy for me so take that. No, I don't make sense. And no, I don't care that I don't make sense. If I can make you think for one second, a more positive thought than what you came in here with, then I have succeeded in my mission. :)

And COULD I be a little more hungry? Crap, you'd think this whole "fat phase" I'm going through would stop me from wanting food, but nooooo... fatass. SOME day my jeans will fit again. Some day.

0 comments: