So I work behind the scenes in this real estate market. I'm the person you never see, always call, and that person that gets things done... period. Well, the majority of my communication is via email. I love this about my job. The rest is via phone... well you know what I just realized? I HATE when ppl leave me sllllooowwww messages. And on top of that, to talk so damn softly that I have to turn my phone up all the way just to hear what in the hell you're wining about? Oh, and the best part about that volume thing is that you forget that just because the person calling you is talking softly, does NOT mean your VM voice is quiet... it's LOUD AS SHIT.
You know what else annoys me about the phone? Setting up appointments for consultants to go out to the properties to do appraisals, property condition assessments and Phase I reports, they have to go through me to get to the property manager. One particular consultant calls and leaves the SAME message over and over and over as if she's never called before. This.is.annoying.
leave.me.alone.
Or, maybe I should just start answering the phone. Na, that would mean I'd have to exchanged niceties and I don't think I have that in me today. I just wanna get out of here and hang with my momz.
** Coffee is gross. But, I may start drinking it regularly because I think it wakes me up more than mocha's. Besides, my favorite barista is moving to California and that pisses me off. He was cool. Not that that has shit to do with why I'd switch from Mocha to coffee... Why is it that I feel like I'll have to switch stores? Because they usually make my mocha before I order it and I'd have to mess up the routine? Because I"ll have to come up with an answer to "why"? Because there's a drive through down the street that could easily solve this issue? Because a coffee is half as expensive as mocha's? Dayum that chocolate is spensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)