I think I love our neighbors more than before. We finally had a child free weekend at the same time as they did so what did we do? Went out and got drunk of course. LOL. Okay, so maybe the drunk part didn't occur until we got home, the shots of Ouzo and Coffee Patron kicked in... and then the karaoke came out, fully equipped with the American Idol mic and plenty of dancing. I hope we at least closed the blinds for that. Anyway, we are pros at making plans with them, as they are with us, that probably will never happen. I'm pretty sure we planned trips to Canada and Mexico with them that night. Good times.
It's official. My boobs are bigger. I have slipped into that world, I'm hoping ETK will share with me... lose the weight, lose the boobs. Although I'm not very fond of my large thighs, I am sorta diggin the boobage. Even Babe (after making him "check them out") says they might be bigger. Translation = they aren't bigger but I like touching them so I'm not gonna disagree. I completely think it's psychological.
We had to turn on the A/C last night. I'm not complaining about that at all.
Well well well, it's going to be EIGHTY here today. How great is that? And on top of that, it may rain tonight! Can't get much better than that. Except cooking out, which we plan to do regardless of rain. It's going to be the perfect week. Eighty today, sunny, rain coming later today. the rest of the week, the temps will fall and then I fly my ass outta dodge to go play in the sun! (with my new bewbies)
No obsession here, I swear.
Hey, did I mention that I leave in 3 days? Hellz yeah!!! Can't wait. Hopefully people can keep me entertained enough this week to make the time flyyyyy by! So get to it, peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big boobs are totally overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never understood the obsession men have with them! Can someone enlighten me? Seriously WTF-over!
I know! I always said, thank god Babe's an ass man, cuz I certainly have that for him! He he he...