I'm good at rigging things. If it breaks, and I have my purse or am in an office with your basic office supplies, chances are REALLY good I can do a "fornowfixer". Bathing suits, hair clips, toys, you name it, I'm good at fixing it for now, until it can be replaced. If lil monster comes to Babe and says her bathing suit is broken, he says she'll have to change into a new one. Me? In my head I'm thinking "We're at a water park, 20 minutes walk from our room, I'm not walking that far. What do I have here? Broken plastic bathing suit top clip. Hmmm... nothing a pony tail holder can't fix." And to boot, I'm good at easing lil monsters mind. She FREAKS when things break like it's the end of the world, but as soon as I give her that, Hey, no worries, I can fix this no problem! attitude, she stops and pays VERY close attention to what I'm doing.

And then I'm a rock star.

I think I figured a way to fix my clicky keyboard. All I need is a rubber band and some glue. And of course, a little bit of luck.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You do rock! You'll be a fantastic mom....know why I know that? Cuz you ALREADY are!! H is lucky to have you....some S/mom's just aren't that interested for various lame reasons. You see the whole picture. Rock on sista ! :)  

  2. tt said...

    I can't wait to see your "bump" when it happens!! It'll be like.."Geez, I've swallowed a basketball..where's the kid in here?"...skinny-ass !:)