It's here! It's here!

Yippee!! We leave today for FL!!! It's currently 70 degrees down in Tampa and will reach a high of 83. Good lawdy I'm excited! I'm packed too! How great is that. I have enough clothes to stay in FL for a week, stuffed into my carry on. My motto, over packing is never a bad thing, unless you're a luggage handler at the airport!

Babe even overpacked. THAT cracks me up because he's usually the guy that packs in outfits, what he's going to wear each day. I'm rubbin off on my baby!

I hadn't seen Alex, my barista, in over two weeks. I was wondering what happened to him as I saw his beater car sitting in the parking lot of the store, not moving... I figured it broke, but he was still working. I saw him today and asked him why he's been hiding. He said, he's just been working whatever hours, watching his life fall apart in front of his eyes. But quickly followed it up with, but things could be worse sooo... I asked him if it was getting in the way of his plans to go to LA and he said THATS exactly what was falling apart. I just adore this kid. He's so young, so sweet, has so much life ahead of himself... It's like, if I had the dough, I'd be his suga mamma. Fix whatever is causing his issues... A girl can dream right? He's a sweet kid but my guess is his "issues" can't be "fixed" with a suga mamma. I can't even muster up the selfish side of me and think it's good that he isn't leaving so I won't have to search for a new favorite barista.

I just want people around me to be happy.

I wonder if I could stick gum under my spacebar. This thing clicks like there's no tomorrow. I think I'll go pop it off and see if I cant rig it to stop clicking the way it does. Drives me batty and makes me lose my train of thought!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Have a great time!
    I hope you come back w/ lots of info to post about. I want to hear all about the race!!!!!!!