~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have new shoes on today! Yep, I'm usually a black accents kinda gal, but today, I went brown. Imagine that, me and my crazy self. I've had these shoes for maybe a month and haven't had a chance to wear them because I usually go black for work. I'm a bit fashion-challenged. If it weren't for Babe, I'd still be in my white girl Keds, jeans and a t-shirt. Now I skid into Starbucks on Saturdays with my cargo pants, funky Puma tennies and spicy t-shirt... I.am.cool. (and a bit of a dork)

Just realized that if I really wanted... I could show you what I'm wearing because I have a complete outfit on by Victoria's secret, pants and shirt. Cheeseball.

Here is me this AM:
Crap! I have to go alll the way downstairs in the basement to get the clothes out of the dryer. *walk downstairs... turn on the hall light, living room light, basement door open, turn on light, down in the basement, turn on the two lights down there, fill up my stupid laundry basket, talk to the cats, walk to the stairs and RUN! leaving all the lights on... Of course, I had to go back and turn them all off but that's fine because at least then it was light out and the boogie man can't get me.

Why am I afraid of the dark? Or more so, the basement? It's half finished. I can see every open space in the dang thing and yet, I run up the stairs. I need some help.

I have a cough this morning. It's one of those annoying, unproductive coughs that doesn't actually do anything, but linger and scratch my throat up. Great, we'll be at the brother in laws and his wife will be freakin that I have a cold and she's PG. Lovely. Go away cold!!! Puhhhleeeeze!!!?!?!?!?!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I'm with you on the whole basement thing. I usually had to get Lovee to go turn the lights off. Guess I watched too many scary movies w/ basements as a theme. lol