Lunchy lunchness

Excuse me Mr Server guy, just because you give me facial expressions as though you're serious and really give two shits about what I'm asking for, that does NOT mean you are a good server. In fact, when I asked for the chicken sandwich, I was actually referring to the chicken that is in sandwich form, not strip form. Had I known those crispy looking strips weren't actually crispy, I probably would have sent them back... then again, I don't have another 2 hours to wait for my "new" food to arrive so I'll just suck it up. And when I asked for BBQ sauce to dip my fries in because your ketchup bottle scares me, I wanted it BEFORE my shit got cold. So no, those looks certainly don't make me want to tip you much more than 8 1/2% tip you dipshit. I was a server. I know how to be a bad server. I was good at being a bad server. People expected it from me because I never acted like I cared. And can someone tell me why you're serving fish and chips but don't have tartar sauce? What kind of establishment is this? Besides, if you have relish, mayo and a little lemon, you can make it yourself!! I guess that would mean those looks you are giving would be real, which is way too much to ask from you, right?

My apologies,

One time patron of your Cafe

0 comments: