=================

Purple or Blue. Pen color that is. My favorites to use. I try not to use purple on things I know the attorney's will see, only because they're boring and probably can't see color anyway so why bother? I hate black ink. Won't use it. In fact, I find it odd that I haven't change the font color for my blog.

So yes, I'll go ahead on the wild goose chase tomorrow, if you'll get off my back today. I can't wait for it. Call them, bug them, harass them, annoy them, irritate them... hopefully they'll call me back and tell me they have nothing for me! Oh how I love wild goose chases, wasting my time! Especially when I KNOW what the outcome will be. Will anyone listen to me? Will anyone pay attention, entertain my opinions? Nope. But in the end, I'll be right. And then I can flip them all the bird (behind closed doors of course) and go on vacation! Yayy! Can't wait.

2 more days, 2 more days, say it with me ya'll, TWO MORE DAYS!!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Go purple!!! We have to use black at work and I HATE black too.
    I'm a blue ink kinda girl. Did you know that only blues and black inks image on checks? A wee bit of trivia for ya.  

  2. Tweb said...

    Imagine that. Good thing I don't have a checkbook! Seriously.