So I'm sorry, but I had to get rid of the au naturale picture. If you want to see the "in my element" pictures from the last time I went to this race, you'll have to get my email from ETK. Those aren't safe for Blogland!! LOL. Good times!
This is my man. Dario Franchitti. He's my favorite racecar driving in the IRL. I'll be cheering him on when I'm in St. Pete this weekend. My favorite Scottish raised, Italian driver, hot as hell wife - Ashley Judd. I love him, his accent, his stupid moves on the track, his unibrow.. yes, so much to love about the man. I can't wait to see him! Ahhh, and hopefully Ashley will be roaming around the track. COULD she be any more adorable? Ugh....
Here's a few more pics of Dario:
Lucky man, no?
And of course, the car...
Eat your heart out, he's mine! LOL. Strange that I'm into racing? Its Babe's fault. I blame him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IRL....
Actually the Indy 500 is my all time fav..I won't plan anything for that day, won't have anyone over that day, coz their talking would drive me crazy while I'm watching...and I won't take any phone calls...well, maybe I would from the kids, ETK especially...but that's it. I'm jealous again...@$#&^%#$
Colorado AND Florida in one year!!
You're a lucky girl!
I hope you have the best time ever!
You actually trust me to have your email?? " you like me, you really like me" ( SF) :)
OMG, I'm honored!
Hummmmm, I have candid pics of ETK I could send you....yea!!! baby!!!!
SWEET! You have candid pics and I trust there are more boobie grabbin pics too!?! LOL
of course I trust you. ETK thinks so highly of you, there's no doubt in my mind that I couldn't trust you either~!
ESPECIALLY now that you confess your love of the IRL! You.are.the.coolest!
This race is SO much fun! Oh, oh oh! Who's your favorite driver? Or are you just a fan of the cars? Oh,s o cool!!!!
I really like the "older" drivers...like Fittipaldi, Unser,Mears,Luyendyk and Castronnevis(sp)...and of course your hunky guy!!!Yummy!!!!! Danica Partick is one I'm really pulling for too..I just hope she can keep her focus of driving and not go Hollywood or shit like that! I love the cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the speed....I hold my breath with the wrecks...Love it,love it!!