~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely love days like today. I just spent the last hour and a half sitting outside for lunch. Ahhh, what a beautiful day. Then it occurred to me when I walked back into my office that, I didn't wear a jacket today! That's the first time this year!

Anyway, I'm mad that we didn't stop for ice cream. Should have. Now I want it bad.

  • Strawberry
  • Jamoca almond fudge
  • Oreo
  • Moose tracks
  • Vanilla bean dipped in chocolate
  • Strawberry banana shake! OHHHHH I neeeeeed it!
I do love me some ice cream!

I'd also like to say that I believe my posts have become less random and more ranting. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I think I'm starting to bore myself. I guess that's not good because if I can't even entertain myself, how am I supposed to entertain anyone else? Good question, no? No, it's not a good question. The answer is, I'm writing for myself, not anyone else so it's all about me!! Ha, yea right.

I'll just have to try harder. Maybe take notes when I'm no where near a computer and come up with some ridiculous thought.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Silly girl.
    I'm not understanding what's not right about what you post. I don't care if you spend the entire time talking about a sneeze or an eyelash in your eye....it's news to me and you DO make it all interesting.
    Do I have a life? Yes, sort of....but yours and ETK's are much more interesting... Trust me, you're quite random...  

  2. Tweb said...

    How do YOU know that ETK has a life? She barely ever posts! (dig at ETK, just in case she's over here snoopin, lol)

    I know. Sometimes I bore myself though. I like it better when I find myself weird, wondering, should I REALLY post that?  

  3. ETK said...

    I'm just too busy reading your blog that I don't have time to post on my blog!

    Dude, I miss like a day of reading and it takes me a full day to catch up!!!